- 07/25/2020: 🔥🔥 Two papers have been accepted to ACM Multimedia 2020. Congrats to all collaborators! GRAD is a new ABR algorithm that is tailored for Scalable Video Coding (SVC) and VVSec investigates the use of adversarial perturbation in volumetric video streaming.
- 07/20/2020: 🔥 Our paper on understanding the performance implication of concurrent kernels placement policies has been accepted to Perf'20! Hearty congrats to the student lead Guin and to all other authors! This is Guin's first conference paper since her started Ph.D. program at WPI.
- 07/17/2020: 🔥 Our paper on dynamic inference execution has been accepted to CIKM'20! Congrats to Xin, co-advised with Prof. Xiangnan Kong!
- 07/02/2020: 🔥Our paper on Mobile AR oriented lighting estimation has been accepted to ECCV'20! Congrats to my student Yiqin!
- 06/12/2020: 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Our paper QuRate on efficient VR power has received the best paper award and the DASH-IF Excellence in DASH Award (3rd place) at MMSys'20! Congrats to all collaborators.
- 05/16/2020: 🔥Our paper on guided multi-attention classification has been accepted to KDD'20!
- 03/16/2020: 🔥Our paper on VR power has been accepted to MMSys'20. This was a
collaboration with Rutgers, UNL, SUNY Binghamton, SUNY Buffalo and Adobe
- 03/13/2020: 🔥🔥Both CM-DARE and DistStream have been accepted to ICDCS'20.
DistStream was a collaboration with ISCA.
- 03/03/2020: I attended the HotMobile'20 in Austin, Texas where our poster PointAR was
- 02/07/2020: Two papers MDInference and Perseus have been accepted to IC2E'20.
- 01/06/2020: I will be serving on the PC for
ICDCS'20 Edge computing track. ICDCS'20 will be held
- 11/04/2019: I will be serving on the PC for
HPDC'20 which will be held in Sweden.
- 10/11/2019: I will be serving on the PC for
ACSOS'20, please consider
submitting! ACSOS is a new conference founded as a merger of ICAC and SASO.
- 02/28/2019: Check out our distributed deep learning paper here.
- 12/17/2018: Our paper on GC inefficiency for big data applications has been accepted at VLDB'19. This was a collaboration with ISCAS.
- 10/31/2018: I will be serving as the Publicity Vice Chair for ICAC 2019 and SASO 2019, please consider submitting!
- 09/25/2018: I was selected and supported as one of the Faculty Scholars to attend 2018 Grace Hopper Annual Conference in Houston, Texas.
- 08/13/2018: I will be serving on CCGRID'19 Architecture and Networking track PC, please consider submitting!
- 07/14/2018: I will be serving on IoTDI'19 PC, please consider submitting!
- 06/25/2018: 💰Thanks to National Science Foundation for funding my project on efficient mobile deep inference!
- 04/30/2018: 🔥My student Sam Ogden and I had our paper on efficient mobile deep inference accepted at HotEdge 2018!
- 03/19/2018: I will be serving on InfoComm'19 PC, please consider submitting!
- 03/06/2018: Thanks to National Science Foundation for funding my project on mobile-aware resource management!
- 12/07/2017: 🔥My mobile deep inference paper has been accepted for publishing in IC2E'18!
- 11/25/2017: 🔥Our geo-elasticity paper has been accepted for publishing in TOIT'17.
- 07/29/2017: 🔥Our paper on cloud-based SDN measurement has been accepted for
publishing in IEEE NFV-SDN'17. This is a collaboration with Craig Shue.
- More news on the way...