- 03/16/2020: 🔥Our paper on VR power has been accepted to MMSys'20. This was a
collaboration with Rutgers, UNL, SUNY Binghamton, SUNY Buffalo and Adobe
- 03/13/2020: 🔥Both CM-DARE and DistStream have been accepted to ICDCS'20.
DistStream was a collaboration with ISCA.
- 03/03/2020: I attended the HotMobile'20 in Austin, Texas where our poster PointAR was
- 02/07/2020: 🔥Two papers MDInference and Perseus have been accepted to IC2E'20.
- 01/06/2020: I will be serving on the PC for
ICDCS'20 Edge computing track. ICDCS'20 will be held
- 11/04/2019: I will be serving on the PC for
HPDC'20 which will be held in Sweden.
- 10/11/2019: I will be serving on the PC for
ACSOS'20, please consider
submitting! ACSOS is a new conference founded as a merger of ICAC and SASO.
- 02/28/2019: Check out our distributed deep learning paper here.
- 12/17/2018: Our paper on GC inefficiency for big data applications has been accepted at VLDB'19. This was a collaboration with ISCAS.
- 10/31/2018: I will be serving as the Publicity Vice Chair for ICAC 2019 and SASO 2019, please consider submitting!
- 09/25/2018: I was selected and supported as one of the Faculty Scholars to attend 2018 Grace Hopper Annual Conference in Houston, Texas.
- 08/13/2018: I will be serving on CCGRID'19 Architecture and Networking track PC, please consider submitting!
- 07/14/2018: I will be serving on IoTDI'19 PC, please consider submitting!
- 06/25/2018: 💰Thanks to National Science Foundation for funding my project on efficient mobile deep inference!
- 04/30/2018: 🔥My student Sam Ogden and I had our paper on efficient mobile deep inference accepted at HotEdge 2018!
- 03/19/2018: I will be serving on InfoComm'19 PC, please consider submitting!
- 03/06/2018: Thanks to National Science Foundation for funding my project on mobile-aware resource management!
- 12/07/2017: 🔥My mobile deep inference paper has been accepted for publishing in IC2E'18!
- 11/25/2017: 🔥Our geo-elasticity paper has been accepted for publishing in TOIT'17.
- 07/29/2017: 🔥Our paper on cloud-based SDN measurement has been accepted for
publishing in IEEE NFV-SDN'17. This is a collaboration with Craig Shue.
- More news on the way...